Newbie here...

mika

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello all, I am new to this site. My husband and I have four kitties. We have three boys and a girl. The two newest members of our family are actually twin boys which I never really thought of having two babies at once but they are a riot. We actually have a 3 year old boy (human
his name is Elijah and he is really a sweetheart with the kitties. I am very excited about being on this forum, seems like a lot of great info. I was wondering how do I set up an avatar? I noticed people have them but I did not see a place to post one in the profile area. Am I just not seeing it or is there something else I have to do?

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!
I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your kitties

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mika

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for the Welcome. I am usually pretty computer savy how can I post pics of them though? Do I have to set up a page or can i cut and paste into the message box...not quite sure how to do it.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and a warm welcome to you and your kits
Seems like you´ve got the hang of posting photos
I´ve checked them and they are brill

Its great here, theres always something to do or see, it soon becomes an addiction

Well great you have you all here, enjoy the forums !

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions as you make your way around, please let me know. Simply click on my user name and send me a private message. I will be happy to help in any way I can

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mika

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes, it is really sweet. I am really glad i found this place.

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to you and your crew to TCS!

See you around the boards!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and fur and non fur family to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Did you get your issue with the avatar sorted out - if not, just click on my username, send me a private message and I'll help out

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Mika and Family,

to TheCatSite! Sure are glad to have you here and hope you enjoy it as much as we do. THANK YOU for adopting multiple cats -- and siblings, at that! -- aren't multi-cat families the best? And thank you for bringing up your son to love and treat gently, cats! We are 9 rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered felines and one devoted servant who's lived with, loved, rescued, and advoCATed for cats all her life...in fact, she was born into a house where a cat was already living, and learned all about loving cats and treating them gently from him and her folks. You're doing a wonderful thing for your son and for cats (and the world, which needs much more compassion!).

The Sticky's at the top of the page of posts will tell you about avatars; also, go to "USER CP" and you will see info about this, and other subjects you'll want to know about. Good luck, and we look forward to any pix you might want to post as we love seeing CATS!