Newbie from CT

pepe

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,
My name is Al and I am from CT. I came across this site while I was searching for answers to my questions regarding my dear cat pepe's illnesses. Pepe is fighting vaccine related sarcoma and an unknown liver disease. He already had two tumor removal surgeries and he recently started developing the third tumor. He is pretty upset these days for going back and forth to his vet, he absolutely hates it.
My other cat is chichi and she is pepe's wife. We are a happy family

pepe on the fridge

pepe and chichi checking out the birds

mrs. chichi

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you, Pepe and Chichi to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

I'm so sorry to hear about Pepe's health problems. You do sound to be a close, loving family though

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Sending lots of TCS "board magic" {{{prayers and vibes}}} to Pepe, and comfort & encouragement to yourself & Chichi! See you in the forums! Susan

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Al, Chichi and Pepe!

I'm so sorry about Pepe's health issues
I hope he is able to beat it as he has in the past!

squirtle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site Al, Chichi, and Pepe!

I am so sorry you and Pepe are going through a rough time. "Board Magic" really does work wonders, so many people here can attest to that! I hope he is feeling better soon.

If you need any help finding your way around the forums, please let me know. I will be happy to help

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!
Pepe and Chichi are real little beauties, I'm sending many good thoughts to Pepe that he continues to get better soon.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello,

A great big welcome to The Cat Site from me & my cats! I hope you find your way around okay and find answers you need to. And I'm positive you'll love it here like I do

....Poor Pepe! What a strong cat he is though. He can pull through this. I will keep you and Pepe in my thoughts & prayers for sure - what a hard thing that is to go through

(((((((
Hugs
)))))))
Hope Pepe is better soon. Please do keep us updated, I'd like to know how he's doing.

Have a good time here

Best wishes to you, Pepe & family,

~Patty

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TCS

so sorry to hear about Pepe's health - I do hope he recovers quickly, poor fella, he is simply adorable
as is chichi of course