Newbie Checking In

Huskyluv

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all, I am new to the world of cats. Long time dog owner, first time cat owner. My oldest daughter has been asking for a cat for the last 2 years so we finally decided to get her one...and well, one turned into two. We adopted one kitten then decided she needed a friend and adopted a second a few weeks later.

Our kittens are currently 15 weeks and 12 weeks old, both adopted/rescues and both female. They get along great although sometimes the older one is a bit too rough. Their names are Daisy and Dahlia. Daisy is the older kitten, pictured in my avatar, a dilute calico with tabby markings showing. Dahlia is the younger girl and is white with tabby patches.

I will be starting a separate thread soon to discuss our health concerns regarding Dahlia. She's been a mess since we adopted her but we're doing everything we can for her.
20180717_183457.jpg
20180717_183457.jpg

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! We’re glad to have you here! Daisy and Dahlia are both so beautiful! I hope that Dahlia is on the mend soon. Thank you for taking such great care of her!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
graphics-hello-118891.gif
Huskyluv, Daisy and Dahlia, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3647.GIF
to all of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Thank you for adopting Daisy and Dahlia from the shelter and for giving them a warm and fur-ever loving home.
Both of them are so lovely! Do post more photos of them and here's a special forum to post their photos to showcase what they are to fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to The Cat Site! Your kitties are cuties. :redheartpump: Thanks for taking them in! I hope Dahlia is better soon.

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Daisy and Dahlia are beautiful. :catlove:

Sorry Dahlia has health concerns. Hopefully our members will be able to give you advice/support and that Dahlia will be well soon. :hearthrob:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Huskyluv

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere: