New

chrisszee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi my name Chrissy I have 2 cats keke & Kallie they r a gray tabby and a calico tabby. I have had dogs all my life and I found the gray kitten she a ferall cat and was in a tire filled with fleas and her eye swollen shut. I rescued her at 4 weeks- then wen she was 5 months old I adopted a calico at r local shelter her name is Kallie. I [emoji]128150[/emoji]These kittens more then anything they r the sweetest things ever. Keke is super friendly and comes to greet everyone just like a dog would- Kallie is a lil more shy but warms up fast. She never growls never hisses never makes a sound unless I go down in reckroom she cries. She is super super sweet and sleeps with me. Keke used to but I guess growing up she has become very independent. I love my kittens and I also help take care of my daughters cats Philip n ivy they too were adopted from the local shelter and r really sweet cats. She decided to adopt after I did. I wouldn't trade my cats for anything I love them.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Chrissy, Keke and Kallie, welcome to TCS :wavey:

Thank you for rescuing Keke and adopting Kallie and giving them a warm and loving home. I'm sure you are having a great time with them.

Feel free to ask questions and do check out this great site for important articles and other interesting forum threads.

Please post photos of Keke and Kallie!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, chrisszee!  I would also like to thank you for rescuing Keke and adopting Kallie.  It sounds like you kitties have found a special place in your heart.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrisszee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank u guys for welcoming me but I love all cats and I love my kittens there going to b small cats because they both were the runts and there just small to begin with but they r sweet.I love working with all the cats in our local shelter I just wish more ppl would know to adopt 1st.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Welcome!  So good of you and your daughter to take in shelter cats.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

chrisszee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all for welcoming me- everyone is so nice on this site and I love reading about all the cats. I don't always have time to get on site every night but- I try to get on every 2 days. Thank u guys again and yes my whole world revolves around my kitties and the kitties I work with at the shelter.[emoji]128568[/emoji]