New York!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Nanner! Thank you so much! I'm going to go make a list of all the things we want to do and schedule our time! I love your plan of walking around central park, where should I get the best map from? We will be staying in midtown!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow Nanner! Thank you so much! I'm going to go make a list of all the things we want to do and schedule our time! I love your plan of walking around central park, where should I get the best map from? We will be staying in midtown!
There are visitors' centers in Midtown - one in Times Square, across the street from the red steps (which you can't miss - they're big.:D ) - I think it's next to the McDonald's. There's also one a little further uptown, on 7th Ave., around 53rd St. or 54th St. You can get maps there. Also, I'm pretty sure the old Tavern On The Green site, in Central Park, which is now a visitor's center, has maps. If you enter at Columbus Circle, just walk north for about 1/4 mile and you can't miss it. There's also a map site and a visitor's kiosk if you enter at Columbus Circle - that might point you in the right direction for Tavern on the Green. Oh, and I forgot... there's Strawberry Fields, a little further north from that. Strawberry Fields is a "must-see" in Central Park.

yay! :D