New Years

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise

We watched three movies last night and stayed up until 4:00 this morning.

The cats started in around 7:00, so I got up to give them breakfast. But I'm still a little on the pooped side, so I may go back to bed with my Nook until Rick awakens. And then once he's up and about, I'll hit the elliptical....I don't feel like the treadmill this morning, but I know I need to do something.

Our movies: The Heat (I hated it and stopped watching after about 10 minutes), Star Trek Into Darkness (I loved it!), and The Lone Ranger (I liked this one, too).
We stayed up late enough to watch about 5 minutes of the 10:00 p.m. news and that was it.  I was awakened by Jake yowling for breakfast about 6 a.m. so I've been having coffee, watching news on TV, browsing Facebook and TCS this morning.....time for me to get some exercise, too, the treadmill awaits.  But I've got cats snuggled up on both sides, how can I possibly disturb them?!  

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just got home, we had a really  nice evening last night.  One other couple stayed at Russ' house and then this morning we all went out to breakfast.  We, Russ and I, as I said just got back to my place and will spend the rest of the day here.

Couldn't wait to wish Autumn a Happy New Year, she was glad to see us too. Hope you all enjoyed last evening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Had neighbors over for snacks early in the evening. We didn't make it past 10 pm. But that's nothing new for us. We're just not night people!

Anyway, happy new year everyone!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Oh, I just watched Sound of Music the other night--hadn't seen it in years.  Your New Year's Eve sounds perfect!
It was absolutely perfect!!!   I had homemade beef stew instead of Chinese food because they got busy and were going to be 2 hours late with my food. So I cancelled the order.