New Year's Eve plans?

eburgess

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I watched New Years Rocken Eve..... and I have one thing to say.....What was Dick Clark drinking!!!!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fwan

Fess up everyone how did you look on new years morning??
Well let's see...I went to my friend's boyfriend's party and had a GREAT time. I ended up staying the night at the friends house and when some other friends arrived this morning with donuts and I looked in the mirror I had dark circles around my eyes from makeup and hair that was just a little bigger than it was last night hahaha. Not to mention the worst headache I've had in YEARS! I just got home about an hour ago (it's 12:42pm) and am still in the clothes I was wearing last night.
I'd say I had a good night!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Originally Posted by eburgess

I watched New Years Rocken Eve..... and I have one thing to say.....What was Dick Clark drinking!!!!
Dick Clark had a severe stroke a little over a year ago. He has made significant improvement since then!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Luvmysphynx

We are having a New Years Party at my house. We are inviting around 25 people to hang out and sit in the Hot Tub. We are also making around 400 jello shots......YUM!
Oh I hope Caeser didn't have any
He's to cute can't imagne him Drunk

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had the BEST new years eve!

Spent the day at the beach with the family till about 5.30 PM

Got home, got jazzed up and met up with three friends and took the train into Wellington CBD.

Met lots of guys, had plenty to drink and caught the 1am train back to Porirua. My friend Gemma and I walked to Papakowhai and then after spending some time there I caught a taxi to my ex boyfriends about fifteen minute drive away.

Stayed at his house with him until 5pm new years day.

2 days later, still recovering!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Sam, sounds like you had a heck of a time!!! Congrats!

I am back at work again tonight LOL, this is the last night I work until Wednesday tho. I am going to sleep a LOT tomorrow!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mom of 10 Cats

Wow, Sam, sounds like you had a heck of a time!!! Congrats!

I am back at work again tonight LOL, this is the last night I work until Wednesday tho. I am going to sleep a LOT tomorrow!
Thanks Sue! It was great. Nice to be single!

Good on you for working so hard, girl! It will pay off nicely. I haven't got work until Wednesday work - thank god!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is going to be an awesome paycheck, I get holiday pay for NY Eve and NY Day, plus I picked up two extra days this week for time and a half plus a $20/hr bonus!!! WooHoo!!!