New Years Eve Plans?

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought I already posted this but I don't see it. I'm going out to eat Chinese with my sister and b/l and then going to come home and watch a Newhart marathon on Antenna TV. I've been watching that all day. It's my favorite show.

Max's Human

MAX
Alpha Cat
Purraise
TEQUILA ROSE the best, nontoxic way to drink anything with Tequila in it's name! Have to be VERY CAUTIOUS as dogs AND cats will taste test it...if your glass does NOT have a pink milkshake COATING left, something is helping you celebrate OR if the cat has a pink milk moustache, you have a drinking buddy!
Staying home trying to keep the furkids from going into panic mode over HUMANS MAKING UNNECESSARY NOISE OUTSIDE WITH FIRECRACKERS!!!!

Katie M

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just finished watching City Lights, IMHO the greatest film ever made. No matter how many times I've seen it, the end always makes me cry. Not a bad way to end a year, if you're not much for parties.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went out for a nice meal at our favorite Greek restaurant for dinner earlier in the evening. We now have really good left overs for lunch and dinner for tomorrow. We celebrated Christmas with my family at an Italian Restaurant last night. I will probably eat the dessert I got for take out tonight shortly. I picked up a bottle of Champaigne to share with hubby later. We will probably hang out at home tomorrow. We were debating going to a movie but it is going to be really cold tomorrow so we are not sure if we really want to leave the house.