New Year's Eve Plans?

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I may actually have a real, live DATE
After yet another long dry spell (picky broad that I am), I've been chatting up a seemingly nice man online and he called tonight. We talked for an hour and a half. Since I have both Sunday and Monday off, he suggested that we meet and do something together - MY choice.

Its much to soon, for anything heavy but, I think a nice dinner out, would be nice. Wish me luck.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Our usual is a late nice dinner, coasting through dessert till it's time to uncork the champagne, then a toast to the New Year, and off to the sack by 1-ish. Sometimes it includes a few close friends. This year, we will have arrived home from the Island sometime between 7 and 8, so it will be just us, but the timing will probably work, though dinner will probably be a little less elaborate than usual. I did make sure I got the champagne today.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

After yet another long dry spell (picky broad that I am), I've been chatting up a seemingly nice man online and he called tonight. We talked for an hour and a half. Since I have both Sunday and Monday off, he suggested that we meet and do something together - MY choice.

Its much to soon, for anything heavy but, I think a nice dinner out, would be nice. Wish me luck.
Good Luck Cindy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Hopefully everything goes great and you get another date! MAybe a new years kiss!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momofmany

- too many amateur drunk drivers on the road that night.
sorry but this is as opposed to the seasoned drunk drivers right!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

sorry but this is as opposed to the seasoned drunk drivers right!
I think she meant immature

On our way home last night there was a RIDE program set up just off the highway, I was amazed by how many people decided to almost kill us trying to get into our lane to go right instead of left towards the police cars. I know I have occasionally not had the time to sit in the line up and changed plans to drive around it, which could be the reason for some of the people, but not all and certainly not the crazy way they were driving

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well...........I am going to the KC Chiefs game that day!!
YAY!! And that night Im not really for sure what is going on.