New work dilemma

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the wishes! I really appreciate it!

I just left a meeting and it was very interesting! *snicker*

A team that I often work with for filming has repeatedly told me last week that they really want me to film all of their current projects before I leave. I told them I couldn't promise but would do my best.

Well during the meeting with this team this morning along with my boss, I was going through my plans for filming of various projects for the next couple weeks. They were so estastic to see that I would be filming most of their projects before I leave. One member actually said that she met with my boss (he was right there in the meeting also) earlier this morning and told him how she hoped I could film everything and now she's so glad to see that it's happening with me filming the projects. 

I looked at him and he had this "look" on his face. *snicker* I could tell what he was thinking. *snicker* They were making it clear that they wanted ME to do it before I leave.

Later on, I went to ask him a few questions and he was acting short and huffy with me. I knew it was because he felt hmmm what's the word for it? rejected? no...slighted?

What do you guys think?

Last edited: