New with questions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by TNR1

When I named my boy...it was because of his bouncy personality..thus, he is "Tigger" as Tiggers are wonderful things.

Katie
She is sweeeeet and quiet and snuggly, and sooo good, both of my cat's from the stray colony are and they never potty on the floor unless my hubby accidentally shuts them in the bedroom with me and that don't happen often. Her personality is hard to name sweetie is too common.... angel too ... I'm at a loss might look up a name site online

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She sounds like a Chinchilla or an American Curl. It is quite common for pure white longhaired cats to be odd-eyed in colour.

You will need to get her checked to find out whether or not she is deaf in the ear the side she has the blue eye - it's a genetic anomaly in white, blue-eyed cats.

Yay for you for saving this beautiful girl! I think Angel is a lovely name - she is, after all, pure white, and you kind of came along and rescued her like her own personal angel.

Can't wait to see some pics! And welcome to TCS!

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
She is more my angel than I hers. My Pitbull (maybe) cross disappeared about 2 and a half years ago, and While I have several pets I have had a very hard time feeling attached to one in particular since. I was 5 months pregnant when we lost him and I took it extremely hard. My daughter's cat is wonderful and I love all the others but this Kitty is the first that I have truly felt is "mine", rather that she and I are meant to be together. Coming across her has been a very worthwhile experience. I wanted a solid black male, and fell in love with a white female instead !

mommalori

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well wish us luck, Kitten's spay & shot appointment is the 27th, and I always take it hard when they come home disoriented, and worry while they're there. By the way, She has good respnse when you snap behind either ear, so I don't think deafness is a problem