New toys

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Guys, I bought my cats some brand new toys! They’re by a company called Patchwork pet. We now have the space set and the party set. They have a tiny moon, a sun, seven balls, a disco ball, an ice cream cone, a present, a star, a rocket, an alien, a spaceship, 2 crinkle toys, a beach ball, a stuffed candle, four red, white, and blue mice, a stuffed cupcake, and a party hat. They’re so happy! This adds to what they already had- several more balls, 2 hairbows, many more mice, a stuffed winged bat, 2 wand toys, and many more. I’m buying them more next week!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Guys, I bought my cats some brand new toys! They’re by a company called Patchwork pet. We now have the space set and the party set. I’m buying them more next week!
We'd love to see pictures, please. :please:

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guys, I bought my cats some brand new toys! They’re by a company called Patchwork pet. We now have the space set and the party set. They have a tiny moon, a sun, seven balls, a disco ball, an ice cream cone, a present, a star, a rocket, an alien, a spaceship, 2 crinkle toys, a beach ball, a stuffed candle, four red, white, and blue mice, a stuffed cupcake, and a party hat. They’re so happy! This adds to what they already had- several more balls, 2 hairbows, many more mice, a stuffed winged bat, 2 wand toys, and many more. I’m buying them more next week!
you forgot an important item the cat toy junk box :lol:

Attachments

Dewey

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow! and I thought my cat had a lot of toys! Your lucky!

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My problem is that he gets bored of his toys. So I buy him new ones, but he just plays with the lose string on the carpet 🙄. Then I buy more in hopes he'll play with them😂
:lol: thats why you need a stash box to store all the toys he got bored of.then you just cycle them pull out different ones to use in play. it takes graycie about a month maybe to forget about some toys but some she remembers though even down to the spot she lost them at:lol: you gotta make sure to cut that carpet string off dont want him eating it. plus it will tear down your carpet the more it gets pulled out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Stormy accepts you

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Tada!

Attachments

game misconduct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ditch/dump/ get rid of all those hair ties/ribbon and string shoe lace looking thing your cat will swallow them.you are risking your cats health/life giving it stuff like that to play with