New Too

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site!

I have greatly enjoyed reading about all of your kitties. You have a wonderful way of telling stories.
The kits are all just beautiful, but you already know that much.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra and I welcome you and your family to TCS!
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
holy cow!!! I love all your kitties!!! Your story is awesome! I hope you get another one so I can read all about that one, too!

Seriously, though, I'm so glad that you have come to TCS! I'm looking forward to seeing more pics of your ADORABLE bunch of babies!!!

Heading over to check out your buns now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ravyn

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys
My cats are on their way to becoming stars too! I've started drawing my own online adventure comic series starring my pets! It's sci-fi, and they're all anthropomorphized. They're basically the crew of a space ship, with one of my dogs as the captain. It's going really slowly right now, mostly because I had my art program on trial only and haven't gotten the full-priced version yet. I'm also working on getting my website established and writing the second in a series of graphic novels (the first is being illustrated, and will also be available on the web to view).

Here's a panel from what I've done so far. It shows the captain of the ship, based on my dog Red. I've got sketches in line for the rest of them but until I get my art program back up (hopefully in the next week or so), things are on hiatus. Lemme know what you think! I'm really excited about this.

http://www.geocities.com/gabriellebard/panel11.jpg