New to the site

heidi v

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am going to need some help with this site I am new to this. I was very interested with the help most of you can give. If anyone has time I would love to get some help with all of this.
Thanks Heidi

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Heidi V

I am going to need some help with this site I am new to this. I was very interested with the help most of you can give. If anyone has time I would love to get some help with all of this.
Thanks Heidi
Hello Heidi, and welcome! By the time I get this posted, there should be a message from me in your private messages box. Right under where it says "Welcome Heidi V", you can click on that private message link and it will take you to your inbox.

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome Heidi and if you haven't guessed it, our Mentors ROCK!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site Heidi!
Cindy should be able to help you find your way around. Feel free to post any other questions you have here too.

I split this into it's own thread so you can get a proper Cat Site Welcome.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, hissy and valanhb! Now, Heidi, if you don't find what you need in my pm, or just have some other questions, feel free to ask, either here, or by clicking on my username and sending me a pm, ok hon? And if I'm not here, I'll be back, or there's a sweet lil' lady who's username is dawnofsierra, she can help just as well or better than I can!

pinkpawpaws

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hi, i am new to this site.just looking to see what it is all about.sofar it looks like alot of fun!hope to find out more info on himalayan cats and just enjoy the pics.yours were cute by the way.