New To The Site

angellover66

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Im Marla from Brooklyn NY. I have a rescue ,Lucy and 2 rescued black S, Scooter and Shadow. Out in my backyard I have a colony of 9 ferals. They range in ages from 7yrs to about 18yrs. All of them have been outside all their lives. Most of them come to me & let me pet them and some still won't let me. Originally I had 16, but due to old age they passed on.
I love to sit in my backyard and just hangout and watch them. One of the cats Jewels, is the only one that will jump up on the chair with me & cuddle. She loves me to pet her. She's a real mush. Hope you enjoyed to hear about me. Ttul

Attachments

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! You are awesome for caring for this feral colony. We even have a forum called "Caring for Strays and Ferals", that you might be interested in.

Here's a special photo thread where you can post pictures of your beautiful Scooter and Shadow: Black Cats Only

See you around! :hellocomputer:

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hello Maria, Lucy, Scooter, Shadow and your ferals buddies, on behalf of the community of The Catsite, I warmly IMG_2688.GIF all of you :wave3:

Thank you for rescuing Lucy, Scooter and Shadow and looking after the feral community :clap: They are all so lovely including your doggy :lovecat::lovecat4:

Feel free to ask questions and do check out the site for its rich contents and do post more photos of your kitties.

See ya around :wink: