New to the forum

moganbee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey everybody, Me and my cat Gracie (GracieLynn when she's in trouble), are new to the forum. I've attached a picture of her, since she loves being in front of the camera. Since this is the first cat i've owned on my own, i look forward to reading others tips on the site!

-momo

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site.We are glad to have you here!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Glad you and Gracie found us here. Just reading through all the forums and keeping up with new issues will educate you so much. I have learned more than I thought possible in my time here. Feel free to post your own questions too!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're happy to have you and Gracie join us! Isn't it wonderful to be owned by a cat? If we can help you, we'd be happy to do that!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I always make up a middle name, so that I can treat my pets the way I treated my kids when they were in trouble!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

moganbee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanx for the warm welcome!!!! i had to find out the hard way how heated the discussion gets on this forum about declawing!!!! As soon as i can figure out a way to post a pic i will!

moganbee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Here's my pride and joy, GracieLynn

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is Gracie on a feather bed? Is she all black? She certainly looks comfortable!

moganbee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Gracie is on our down comforter, the lighting is dim, and while she looks like she is posing, she is really being mischevious. She's a tabby cat with striping, but the stripes aren't very defined cause she is so fluffy!

moganbee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
lol, i love my cat, it definitely keeps me sane when i am home all day. It's nice to be able to talk to ppl who apprecitae their felines as much as i do, cause most ppl think i go overboard babying my kitty!

shirrell

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
MoganBee

And we can talk to them to like, "Give mommy a little kissey wissey little sugar buger". LOL