New to Catsite love it

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
hi , I am not sure how I came across this site but I love it ! I live in Carlsbad Ca and am owned by three cats, Ollie, Pinkie, both 8yrs old & our newest member is Stevie the wonder who is almost 4 months old. The older boys are looking at me as if to say "what were you thinking, bringing home a little kitten maniac? All he wants is to play with them (a lot , all the time). I volunteer at the humane society in oceanside , and it is sweet and sad at the same time. Been a cat addict all my life!!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there welcome along to TCS :)

If you have any questions about the site please just PM me and I will be happy to help :D

samsoncat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I love it too but admittedly don't know how it works exactly.  I posted 3 times so far but cannot find any replies. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the welcome, I am just trying to figure out things on this site also . Go to your profile and here should be a let of your posts as you scroll down. I am so happy to have found this site as it really has great advice and info.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I love it too but admittedly don't know how it works exactly.  I posted 3 times so far but cannot find any replies. 
Are you following the threads you posted in?  I looked up your questions and have answers for you.  Most people have one litterbox per cat.  If you use scoopable litter and clean once a day that should be enough.

I would make sure that Samson's nails are kept trimmed, which will help prevent Jackson from being scratched.  It may be too late to try to reintroduce the new ones to Jackson, but you can try.  There are several threads on introducing a new cat to the house on here.

Sorry you didn't get a quick reply. 

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

three cat night

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all the kind welcomes , I enjoy reading each forum so much.