New to cats..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

g-reg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of the only pictures where he's sitting still and not a blur!

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He sure is a cute boy
. I can relate to the kittens and blurry photo issue
. Is he as tame as he appears? Thank you for sharing

g-reg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's pretty tame, almost completely different from when we caught him a week ago. The first two or three days he stayed hidden in a box we put inside his crate and wouldn't come out if anyone was around. Now he wants to be out of the cage playing all the time. He'll run and hide if there's a loud or new noise, but he's pretty quick to come back out. He doesn't try and run or escape if I walk up to him to pet him or pick him up anymore either.

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is one gorgeous kitten. Except for Bowser's fascinating eyes, your kitten looks a lot like him (look up some of the Bowser picture threads).

g-reg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
And just to update this thread one more time since I found out a little more information.. One of my co-workers's wife's co-worker (follow that?
) actually ended up with one of the kittens! It lives in a heated barn with their horses. They know the person that took the other two kittens, they're also "horse people" who are keeping them in with their horses and said they're doing really good.

A picture of the first one that was adopted that they sent me today -

g-reg

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I meant to post this a couple months ago, I took the picture and kind of forgot about it until I just saw it going through my phone.  Fenster is all grown up.  11 lbs at his last vet checkup.

I don't post a whole lot, but I do try and stop by and at least read some posts every couple of weeks :)

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Fenster is adorable. This thread is new for me, and I'm so glad there was a happy ending for all!