new shoes?

catslave101

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am a shopaholic when it comes to shoes. I have honestly over 100 pairs in a closet. I love my shoes. And out of all those shoes I only own one pair of runners.
http://i3.iofferphoto.com/img/item/3...3994720773.jpg

The rest of my shoes are pumps, wedges, espadrilles, boots and flats

Originally Posted by kara_leigh View Post
I love new socks also. When I was younger and dumb and didn't care anything about money I wouldn't wear socks long enough to lose the "new sock" feeling. I would constantly go out and buy new socks. lol
I am also one to wear socks oce and then toss them. I hate washing socks. I always seem to come out with half the socks that went in

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I have to be much pickier with shoes now. Need something that not only won't hurt my feet but is good for them.
my Crocs & my Birkenstocks are my most comfy of my shoes. both kinda pricey, tho.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

I own two pair of shoes. Didn't know they had so many holes in the soles until we got our bad weather
Shoes are at the top of the list after I make sure Seb is stable. Then, maybe some new shirts. I am a dreamer

I have to be much pickier with shoes now. Need something that not only won't hurt my feet but is good for them.
Wow, two pairs of shoes!! Sometimes I feel I would like to minimize my wardrobe, but the feeling doesn't last long.
I agree that good quality shoes are a must! I wear orthotics and have come to appreciate well made shoes.
Buying a one good quality pair that will last you is much more economically sensible than a bunch of cheap shoes that wear out quickly and don't support your feet properly.

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love buying new shoes
I just bought some really comfy shoes this weekend, they're so light. And right now I'm shopping for some stilettos for the pole fitness class I'm going to be taking. (No, I'm not a stripper
)

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by NoRachelHere

I actually do kind of agree... new shoes can make an old outfit look and feel new again!

Vans are great shoes, but I am an Etnies girl myself. I have ALOT of them! I love skate shoes in general. I like the way they feel, the way they look on your feet, and there is nothing better looking IMPO then a pair of long jeans and skate shoes!
I am a super huge fan of DC shoes...prolly too much of a fan because they give you a sticker with the DC logo on it when you buy a pair & I put it on the back of my SUV next to my license plate...I probably shouldn't have defaced my car like that but oh well now I need to get another pair so that I have a sticker for the other side of the plate

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kara_leigh

I love new socks also. When I was younger and dumb and didn't care anything about money I wouldn't wear socks long enough to lose the "new sock" feeling. I would constantly go out and buy new socks. lol
Having new socks is like having new underwear, or a new bra. It's not something you buy often, but when you do, you feel complete
well, i know i do