New Rotation- Thoughts?

livvyliv42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I've slowly been getting my picky eater to try new foods! And this weekend I'll be adding a new kitten to the family, so I'd like to expose her to different flavors early on. Luckily I work in a local pet supply store, so I have access to a good variety of brands. I try to do a different brand each day, so I was just wondering if anyone had opinions on these seven foods (each fed once a week)
Wellness (the 12.5 ounce cans)
Chicken Soup for the Soul Grain Free Chicken and Duck
Weruva Cats in the Kitchen
Dave's Naturally Healthy Food
Merrick Purrfect Bistro
Triumph
Weruva BFF

These are just the foods I feed in a normal week. Occasionally I also feed Halo Spot's Stew, Solid Gold, and Whole Earth Farms.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
say any food your cats will eat is a win-win. Are ALL of these foods WET food? It might be helpful if you could provide lnks to each food, or else provide the nutritional profile of each food so people can look at those to give their thoughts. For instance, I've never heard of Triumph, so cannot say anything about it. I've tried BFF, and think it's mainly fish, correct? (and know from personal experience that none of my cats will eat BFF. Does that make it a bad food? Not necessarily) WHICH Wellness...there are several varieties...core, signature, etc.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

livvyliv42

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
All of these are wet foods, and I believe the Wellness food is the Complete Health variety. The can didn't specify, it had the swirling cat pattern lol I have all of the links here:
Chicken Soup Grain Free Wet Cat Food - Chicken & Duck Recipe | Chicken Soup for the Soul Pet Food
Wellness Explore Our Cat Recipes | Wellness Pet Food
Dave's 12oz Cans Archives - Dave's Pet Food
Merrick Purrfect Bistro Products List - Cats | Merrick Pet Care
Cats in the Kitchen Weruva - People Food for Pets - Cats in the Kitchen Pouches - Nutrition Information
BFF Nutrition - B.F.F. Best Feline Friend
Triumph Triumph Pet Food

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Some of these foods would not be my first choice, but then again,they are SO much better than a lot of foods out there that they might, indeed, be my second choice, and if you have any picky eaters that like these, then I say they are fine. Some are higher in carbs than others, but not nearly as high as some on the market, that's for sure.

Have you seen this article? What Makes The Best Canned Cat Food?