New Roommates!

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I thought in the essence of Tiger getting some new roommates that it would be nice to see pics of everyone's animal roomies! Here's Alpha (tuxedo), Tibby (tabby), Torque (dog!) And of course Tiger (ginger!)

Who's the boss in your house? Ours is now a mad house!

Alpha:

Tibby:

Torque:

And Tiger:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
Leonid looks like he's in charge, he's a lovely colour. What colour would he be? Like a pale creamy ginger?
He's a purebred Siberian, and when I met the breeder at the airport, I said, "What a pretty yellow cat." The breeder gave me an unhappy look and said, "Cream, he is cream." :lol: So, in the interest of correctness, I say he is "cream." Since then I have found out that in purebred cats, orange cats are either dark, which is called red, or light, which is called cream. Whatever his color is called, he is a great cat!

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I thought in the essence of Tiger getting some new roommates that it would be nice to see pics of everyone's animal roomies! Here's Alpha (tuxedo), Tibby (tabby), Torque (dog!) And of course Tiger (ginger!)

Who's the boss in your house? Ours is now a mad house!

Alpha:

Tibby:

Torque:

And Tiger:
Your pets are good looking! I must say that Tiger is particularly striking. Great ear tufts!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

FaBEAR

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Your pets are good looking! I must say that Tiger is particularly striking. Great ear tufts!
Thanks... vet among others thinks Tiger may be a maine coon, we found him abandoned. He's weighing in at 7lbs at the moment and only 16+ weeks! I've been callin him ginger coloured but perhaps the correct colour based on what you have said is "cream & red tabby" :-)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks... vet among others thinks Tiger may be a maine coon, we found him abandoned. He's weighing in at 7lbs at the moment and only 16+ weeks! I've been callin him ginger coloured but perhaps the correct colour based on what you have said is "cream & red tabby" :-)
FaBEAR FaBEAR - My tiny Bob is properly a Blotched Blue Tabby with White, but I just call him, "Little Grey Cat."

bob_scottiecat.jpg

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
No pressure, but I hope you post pictures of him as he gets older. He's really a looker. :redheartpump: I think it might be more accurate to call him red and white. That neck is just too light to call cream!