New points system: Can you see this info

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I don't understand what we'll be able to buy with it, either, but it's still fun. I can pretend it's a real bank, and that it's real money, and that I can actually earn money posting on here. Maybe I can even be a benefactor to someone.

I guess we'll have to wait and see what we'll be able to purchase once things get going.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
If you look in Hydroaxe's header a few posts up, you will see a baseball, which was a gift. If you hold your pointer over it, it will show a comment.

Ribbons are awareness ribbons that you can buy to show on your headers.

Donate is donating some of your points to someone.

cagnes

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I can see them when I'm not logged in, but not when I'm logged in.... so it must be the skin I'm using that's a problem.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Works fine if I change to the TCS Default skin -- as has been noted previously. Having satisfied myself on that score, and since I really do have a strong preference for the vBulletin Default Grey, I'll content myself with checking profiles when necessary, until Danny unravels this one for us.

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

If you change to the TCS default skin instead of one of the option ones you will see it
I got it now, thanks. Didn't read the earlier posts before I replied.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOO HOO, I can see it now that I switched to the default also.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nope, I don't see anything...

Ok. after finishing this thread and the others... I can see the points in the profile section, but still not here as I use the green cat eyes theme, it works with my eyes best... So I will wait and see if it shows up under this skin or just keep using the pofile section to view.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And all this default talk and skin talk is way to confusing for me, I am computer stupid, I can see what everyone is talking about so I ain't touching nothing.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

How do you put money in the bank?
Click on vbPlaza Menu - Bank - and then type in how much you want to deposit into your account, and if you want to withdraw money, do the same in the withdraw section.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Thank you so much for your patience everyone! I'm sure Danny would fix the other skins ASAP. I would do it myself, but I'm not 100% sure about how to do this, only 99%, so prefer to leave it to him.

lionessrampant, you get an extra 200 points for coming up with the answer! Thank you!