new piercing!

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

i got the back of my neck pierced!! it was virtually painless, and very spontaneous. i got out of work friday nite and said ya know what? im going to get the back of my neck pierced right now...so i go into the piercing place and the lady gives me the speech about how its not like a lip piercing theres more to it yada yada yada, and she sends the piecer out to talk to me, so he tells me all about it and tells me maybe i should go home and look up some stuff online and think about it and come back, i said ive thought about it, can you do it now? so he took me in the back marked me up and did it, barely any pain, he kept asking if i was ok, when i was done he asked if i felt good enough to stand, i said im fine lol. so far so good, no swelling, no healing pain like a reg piercing, i have to put a hot papertowel compress on it 3x a day with sea salt to ensure proper healing and when in the shower let the hot water run down the back of my neck. im glad i finally did it, this year for me is all about doing, not talking, ive talked about volunterring to help animals forever and this neck piercing and ive done both.

and the reason i got it done is i think is a very pretty adornment when you wear your hair up
I recently got my monroe done and I love it. I think done properly piercings can be beautiful accents. I'm contemplating getting some dermals done. It's basically anchors implanted into your skin so all you see is the sparkle of the jewel. I think it looks way cute on you

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ive contemplated the monroe, but since i already have a lip ring i didnt want to go facial overkill and thank you!

and honestly it looks like a very painful piercing wich made me stall on getting it done for so long but its virtually painless, you only feel a little pick when they punture the holes on each side of your neck, when he was ready to stick the needle all the way thru i braced myself lol but it didnt hurt at all.

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Looks awesome on you

I'm more into tattoos than piercings... have my ears, tongue and one other piercing that is not appropriate to say
. I am contemplating a small stud in my nose though, but thats it.

I'll admire everyone else's piercings

skyecat0117

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cats4sky

ive contemplated the monroe, but since i already have a lip ring i didnt want to go facial overkill and thank you!

and honestly it looks like a very painful piercing wich made me stall on getting it done for so long but its virtually painless, you only feel a little pick when they punture the holes on each side of your neck, when he was ready to stick the needle all the way thru i braced myself lol but it didnt hurt at all.
I've had my nose done for a few years now and I couldn't decide on a lip ring or the monroe. So I went online and looked them both up and the monroe was just so sassy looking I had to do it. But my piercings are on opposite sides of each other so it balanced out nicely.

jezmondo69

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
WOW! that is mega!

i dont want to sound like a perv but damn that is sexy! a growing trend over here in the uk is for girls to have the bottom of their back pierced, where girls tend to have tattoos anyway, i totally dig that.

i never used to like chics with tats and piercings but i love it now, especially with a mild punk/emo look, mmmm mmm lol!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cats4sky

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jezmondo69

WOW! that is mega!

i dont want to sound like a perv but damn that is sexy! a growing trend over here in the uk is for girls to have the bottom of their back pierced, where girls tend to have tattoos anyway, i totally dig that.

i never used to like chics with tats and piercings but i love it now, especially with a mild punk/emo look, mmmm mmm lol!
thank you

wow...i never heard of the bottom of the back...i guess that hasnt caught on over here yet, ive never seen it but it sounds pretty cool!