New pics of my fur gang (including babies!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Murfie

Yes they both have feline herpes (which of course is easy to manage) but Murfie has an ongoing allergy that is most likely to food so Im in the process of eliminating bits and pieces from her diet as well as stuff around the house UGH its such a mission.....can i swap her for Fluffy lol
You know I would be totally tempted if you lived closer. I've wanted a Devon Rex.....forever!
But Fluffy is my baby!

Originally Posted by mzjazz2u

They are all adorable! I love Paparazzi's name!
Thanks! They were all going to get movie type names but I ended up with a Flyme to the moon -

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sam, congrats on your big week. You've accomplished so much in so little time! As for your babies, well, if I lived closer, you would have to keep an eye on Sonic and perhaps Crowd Control.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by myfamiliars

Sam, congrats on your big week. You've accomplished so much in so little time! As for your babies, well, if I lived closer, you would have to keep an eye on Sonic and perhaps Crowd Control.
Awww!
Thank you so much for that.
Sonic sure does have a lot of fans - he's a cute fluffy butt alright! Nice to see you

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KittiesHasMe

Sam, I love the new signature featuring my favorite Exotic.
Thank you. Laureen made it for me. I found it quite by by accident in the signature thread!

I love that photo of Flutterby!