New photos of Roxy (black Maine Coon poly) at 9 months

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just took some cute photos of Roxy the polydactyl Maine Coon kitten... She is turning 10 months old at the end of the month (was born the day before Halloween.) She is starting to look more like a cat, but of course she is still growing and just seems to get longer and longer while her tail gets fluffier and fluffier! I put a cat bed on top of the fireplace and Roxy and Church both love to sleep up there.

She found this shoebox and decided it was a good place to curl up, so I left it on the floor for her, and she keeps laying in it. I'm not quite sure how she manages to fit!

In this photo she looks like a tiny cat with a huge head because she's all scrunched up into the box.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I called Roxy's eyes yellow and I got corrected when I took her to a cat show...
Apparently Maine Coons don't have yellow eyes, they have gold eyes!

Although I don't think you can see it in these photos, Roxy's eyes are gold but right around her pupils there is a ring of greenish color.

Oh wait, I found a photo where you can see it better:

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Roxy is such a pretty girl
She definitely has too few photos in here. Don't be selfish and keep such a gorgeous gem all to yourself!