New Opie pix!

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Being so laid-back, Opie doesn't often do something to take pictures of. However, he cannot resist a skillet that has had bacon fried in it! (We won't show these pictures to my mother. She'd have another stroke!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Opie's a smart boy - he waited until the pan was cool.

As I said earlier, we are NOT going to show this picture to Mom. My parents are coming over for Christmas dinner and if Mom knows that I let the cats on the kitchen counters, she won't come!

This is the same woman who lets a dog at the table to lick HER plate, after dinner.

wibble

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Cute picture

Glad I am not the only one who hides it from their parents that the cats occasionally get on the kitchen counters.

Marie

-bunn-

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Damn a bacon pan eh? They love the taste of fat from a pan

Hehe, Suki walks on the counters, if people don't like it, relatives or not they needn't come again

bodlover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hee hee!! What great pics!!!
Just the other day I was baking some cakes, I greased a tin with butter and put it on the counter behind me (we have a small kitchen, no surface sapce! ARGH!) and carried on making the mixture up... I heard a weird noise coming from behind me, and there was Bod with his head in the tin licking all the butter off!!! Needless to say, I had to use another tin..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, Bodlover, a little kitty spit never hurt anything! Besides, it might turn out to be your "secret ingredient" that makes your cakes special!

lhezzza

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ohhhh... on the counter.... (I'm telling!!!)

My counters are covered in double-sided masking tape!
(very classy I tell you!!)

LOL - your pics made me laugh!