New member! :)

Gem90

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
toby.png

Hi everyone! My name's Gemma and here is my new Maine Coon cross, Toebean. He's just over a year old, and he's only been with me for a few days, so still in the anxious post-adoption phase. He's a sweet little thing. :)

Anyway, great to be here!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful little face! Just give him plenty of comfort and good food, he'll be your best friend in no time! Welcome to the site,I hope you find any information you need here, we are always here to help!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
dbd7bae1ce6f4979aeb43e88724f4392.gif
Gemma and Toebean, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
27fcc15df3fba68a2a4b868777fc711c.jpg
to both of you.

So glad that you’ve joined this wonderful site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Toebean is such a cute fella! :redheartpump: :hearthrob: do post more photos of him and we have a special thread here just for him in show-me-your-stripes-and-spots-tabby-cats-only.347378 and many fun threads in fur-pictures-and-videos-only.29 to showcase what your kitty is up to.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forums and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on being a new cat mom. :bouquet: Toebean is pawsitively adorable. :catlove:

You probably know this, but it's normal to have a bit of post-adoption anxiety, but it should pass quickly. But if you have any specific questions, you're at the right place. 🤗

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the site :hithere:
Toebean is simply gorgeous :heartshape:
I also absolutely love his name :redheartpump:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 391245

Hi everyone! My name's Gemma and here is my new Maine Coon cross, Toebean. He's just over a year old, and he's only been with me for a few days, so still in the anxious post-adoption phase. He's a sweet little thing. :)

Anyway, great to be here!
Oh I am so smitten! He is so cuteeee!

Welcome to you both!! Happy you joined the site.