New member, with question(s).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anna kier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally posted by gold2k
Lots and Lots of good advice!
Thank you so much for all your good advice! Allerpet I've seen before and was curious about. Does Gracie seem to have any ill effects? Is it something you spray on him/her or is it more of a bathing solution?

Since we live in an apartment we really don't have a choice on changing the floorcovering to not-carpet (although I'd love to), so we're hoping that zyrtec and air purifiers will do the trick.

--A

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anna kier

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally posted by krazy kat2
I was allergic to cats when Fred and his brother decided they wanted to live with me. I sneezed and sniffled for awhile, but after a month or so, it subsided. I still sneeze occasionally when brushing them, but I am pretty much allergy free. All of my babies are short haired. Good luck on your move!
My husband is the sneeze/sniffle/runny eyes constantly type. I'm hoping that exposure and time will cure most of his ills and if not we've always got zyrtec. Thanks! We are very excited, but since it's only an interview we're trying to keep things calm and relaxed (it's not working very well though
.)

--A

gold2k

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Anne: allerpet is a solution that you apply to a washcloth and then kinda massage the cat all over. I got it from Gracie's vet. It's nice because the cat doesn't get wet.

Ilive in an apt. also, but I've been a long time tenant so talked my landlord into letting me put in a laminate floor.
Judy