New member, 25 cats

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow! I humbly will lend you my name if you would like it!

Welcome to TCS! There are a few of us that go thru the challenges of having large households - would love to hear both your success and trial/tribulation stories!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
we're so happy to welcome you and your brood to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

That must be quite a challenge keeping up with all the care and shots for 25 kitties!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all!! Oh, and I do havea question about TCS. Where do I go to make a signature? And how do I make ones with the pictures like batgirl2good.. where they switch from cat to cat? Thanks in advance for your help!!

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, I just figured out where to go, but I don't know how to make to switching cat photos

christy l

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to the forum.
Your babies are lovely . One of my first kittys was named Muffin who I rescued from neighbors who didn't take care of her. I miss her very much as she left us ten years ago. The cats and dogs who are rescued are so grateful that someone cares about them.
Hope you like it here.

http://furryfriendsrescue.bravehost.com/

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello
it's nice to meet you!

Wow!! What a bunch a beauties you have!!

touro1979

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome.
Just out of curiosity, How big is your house? Are the cats indoor only or inside/outside? How many litter boxes do you have? Do you feed dry food or wet? How much food do you go through a month? My moms friend has 12 and two dogs and I thought that was a lot but 25!!!! thats awesome if you can afford it. I have 2 and wish I could have more but I am afraid to upset the apple cart because I live in a small apartment.

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
touro1979: My house isn't that big.. but we have quite the yard. All but one of the cats are indoor/outdoor , but we have a fence that restricts them to our yard only. We have a giant childrens sand box outside that has been transformed into a litter box, and we have 4 cat boxes inside. We feed wet and dry. We go through about 180 cans a month, and about 3 bags of cat food a month.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that's so great that you took in all those babies!! I wish I could afford to care for all those kitties... my max was 8 (all of them were FeLV+) and that was a handful, 5 litter boxes and a big bag of food every 3 weeks or so, plus I live in a trailer, but then its just me the kitties and my fuzzball dog, but my philosophy is, the more the merrier!

touro1979

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thats is really awsome. I wish I had the time and money to have more cats. It is great that you have provided a loving home to so many kitties. God bless you.

sbw999

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
welcome the TCS!
....your cats are VERY lucky to have someone with your compassion to care for so many that needed you. Take a bow. You deserve it
....BTW, Spam looks just like my Hobbs.
...welcome again!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Sierra, Serenity and I welcome you and your beautiful family to TCS!
So glad you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!
I would be so happy to help you in any way as you learn your way around the site. Please, simply click on my user name and send me a Private Message or contact me anytime at [email protected]!

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You are my hero!!! And I thought I had accomplished a lot when I rescued
4 cats! Ha! Welcome, and I have to tell you, this is the best site! You will love it here!! You will fit right in!!!!!There is always something interesting going on much less the interesting people! Glad your abroad!!!

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all!! Everyone is very kind here. I don't have any questions at the moment. All my kitties are doing really good, I am very happy there are not any health problems with any of them. if anything should arise, I will be sure to post my question/problem here for advice and/or opinions.