New lil jasper sissy pictures!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes, she is home at Jasper's house and I miss her terribly. She is truly the most affectionate, loving, purring little thing I've ever seen. I miss her so much I need a "picture fix" of her.

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a cute little kitten..she has such bright beautiful eyes!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

You've met her Linda?
Dear Sam, Linda made it possible for me to get her as she is a full sister to Bijou and Mika and the breeder is in Canada and doesn't ship and is very careful about who is "allowed" to adopt one of her kittens. Linda vouched for me, picked her up, fostered her for me for four days and sent her to me. I will never be able to thank her enough, she is the kitten of my dreams, well worth the wait! THANKS AGAIN LINDA, MY FOREVER CANADIAN FRIEND
you made my dreams come true. I will post more pictures of her as soon as I can get some decent ones. She is so fast it is almost impossible to get any unless she is laying on my chest, and that is impossible too unless someone else takes the pictures.
Also thank you to everyone for their kind compliments.

cyberkitten

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have an adorable (at least I think she is, lol) but your blue point is gorgeous!!! I love Siamese!!! Congrats on your new baby!!! I am including a pict of mine - I am cosidering getting a blue point too - YY's mom was a beautiful blue as well. Note: This was a kitten pict - she is now 7 mos and getting tired of meomy's camera, lol

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CyberKitten

I have an adorable (at least I think she is, lol) but your blue point is gorgeous!!! I love Siamese!!! Congrats on your new baby!!! I am including a pict of mine - I am cosidering getting a blue point too - YY's mom was a beautiful blue as well. Note: This was a kitten pict - she is now 7 mos and getting tired of meomy's camera, lol
You are quite right to think she is adorable CK - she really is. What a treasure they are aren't they?

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by carolcat

Dear Sam, Linda made it possible for me to get her as she is a full sister to Bijou and Mika and the breeder is in Canada and doesn't ship and is very careful about who is "allowed" to adopt one of her kittens. Linda vouched for me, picked her up, fostered her for me for four days and sent her to me. I will never be able to thank her enough, she is the kitten of my dreams, well worth the wait! THANKS AGAIN LINDA, MY FOREVER CANADIAN FRIEND
you made my dreams come true. I will post more pictures of her as soon as I can get some decent ones. She is so fast it is almost impossible to get any unless she is laying on my chest, and that is impossible too unless someone else takes the pictures.
Also thank you to everyone for their kind compliments.
The pleasure I myself received in doing this was thanks enough. The only problem was that I had a great deal of difficulty letting her go and was in tears for several days afterwards. She stole a piece of our hearts at our house and we all miss her. She is a very affectionate, loving kitten.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CyberKitten

I think that your baby is precious as well. Siamese are beautiful cats IMHO.

carolcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying believe me. But she is so fast when playing she is just a blur and the rest of the time she is burrowing under my chin. As soon as I get some more I will share them. I promise. :-)

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are so right about her being fast. We couldn't believe how quickly she moved. Mika was the same. As for the burrowing under the chin, she seems to like doing that a lot doesn't she!

Siamese rock!