New kitty! What might she be

jaguilar2122

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So i know without papers they arent really anything specific, but based on looks what do you guys with the knowledge think she resembles?

Vet said ragdoll and siamese mix

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
More pics are welcome, but I can already now say she resembles much a ragdoll.

Why the vet told ragdoll / siamese mix I dont know, as "ragdoll mix" would be more than adequate.   I suppose he wanted to stress she is a point  (seal point, ie black point).

Because all people know per automato siameses are points, while not all knows ragdolls are points.    Im not even mentioning there are even solid colored ragdolls...   Rare but they exist.

What I wonder here, is if the whitish belly, IS white belly, ie she is a bicolor of sorts,  or if its the natural fair skinned color of points.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaguilar2122

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Other than her point colors she is off whitish sorta creamy color, only slight darkening on some other areas of her fur normal aging type thinf i suppose but not anythinf dark! She is a alot furrier on her belly than her back,

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would agree that she more so favors the rag doll, but I understand the vets wording with "Siamese mix" because she has a very angular and oriental look about her face haha. Beautiful girl!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jaguilar2122

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She really is! Thanks for your input. She is relatively new to my home so we are still bonding! She was a shy scared cat at first and i have made such great progress so far!! Its funny how my heart melts with cats, especially tough cats where you need to break througj and when you do its like YES!!! Haha