New kitty in town!

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess you know that mice reproduce at a phenomenal rate!!! You'd better get a couple of Riddex to plug in, so they'll pack their little bags!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

puffkitty

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Pennsylvania, Smokey is gracious enuff to let me l
Riddex? is that the thing ya plug into the wall and it sends the critters on there way?

Smokey has finally seen the mouse. One nite me and Smokes were veggin on the love seat...and the mouse came to Smokey's dish for an evening snack! Do you know that Smokey just sat there for a few minutes Watching the mouse eat! Oh my goodness! it was the funniest thing. I almost pee'd my pajamas! Finally, Smokey got up and chased the mouse..so, now he knows it's there! I suspect he'll be getting it soon...or maybe the mice are smart enuff to realize that there is a cat in the house...and they oughta leave.

And then, there's the dog! hee hee...no, i don't have a dog...but I almost did. I was driving home from school last thursday nite and i seen a beagle mixed with something...just prancin down the road...right down the street from where I live...I stopped my car and opened the door and asked the dog who he was and where he lived...with that he came running up to me and jumped into my car with me! he he he! he was so happy to go for a car ride...even tho it was only a 30 second car ride to my house. He had no colar, was older, and very very friendly. I opened the door to my cottage to see if he would come in for some water...but he took one look at Smokey and changed his mind. He hung around the yard and played with me and my brother for a few minutes and then I guess he decided to go back to where he came from!

Just thought I'd share these cute stories with ya. At least I thought they were cute.