New Kittens all stuck together! Help!

crystalcat614

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have the same problem only for me it's worse because I don't think I'll be able to take the kittens to the vet and I'm too scared to mess with them myself. As for why I can't take the kittens to the vet, first off the mother's not very friendly and won't let me near her and secondly I doubt I can afford to take them since my dad recently came out of the hospital and we've already got a lot of money problems as is. I don't know what to do...

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have the same problem only for me it's worse because I don't think I'll be able to take the kittens to the vet and I'm too scared to mess with them myself. As for why I can't take the kittens to the vet, first off the mother's not very friendly and won't let me near her and secondly I doubt I can afford to take them since my dad recently came out of the hospital and we've already got a lot of money problems as is. I don't know what to do...
I responded in your other thread. Take action immediately, as advised, or your kittens will all die a horrible death.