New Kitten!

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Yes, there are a variety of emoji's here. Please feel free to check out some of the interesting articles and threads too.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! Jerry is a handsome fellow. That look on his face is absolutely priceless. He's like, "are you taking a picture of ME?" :eek2:

;)

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
CatCake and Jerry, on behalf of the Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3118.GIF
to both of you!

Glad that you've joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them in the respective forum pages and do check out the the good reads in the Articles section.

Jerry is one cute looking kitty and do post more photos of Jerry! :wink:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CatCake

Eating cake
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS! :wave3: Yes, there are a variety of emoji's here. Please feel free to check out some of the interesting articles and threads too.

Welcome to TCS! Jerry is a handsome fellow. That look on his face is absolutely priceless. He's like, "are you taking a picture of ME?" :eek2:

;)
View attachment 192623 CatCake and Jerry, on behalf of the Catsite community, a warm View attachment 192624 to both of you!

Glad that you've joined the site and feel free to ask questions if you have any and post them in the respective forum pages and do check out the the good reads in the Articles section.

Jerry is one cute looking kitty and do post more photos of Jerry! :wink:

Hello!
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I'm so glad to be here!

Thanks!
- CatCake :greenpaw:

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Me, too! :yeah:. Around here, the more pictures in the (?) more place, the better!