new kitten...

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally got another cat yesterday. I've been doing the cat adoption cages at petsmart and fell in love with an orange and white tabby kitten he is 5 months old and has been recently neutered. He is the sweetest little guy so friendly purrs all the time loves to be held. I adopted him yesterday. We bought him a cat tree last night and tons of toys some really cute food and water dishes. He seems to be doing well given the circumstances last night. He has 3 dogs to deal with and I'm pretty sure he has never seen a dog, he done fairly well with them he didn't freak out too bad. He actually slept in the with us last night. Kris named him Payton(this isn't set in stone yet, but for the moment it seems to fit. Pictures coming soon
It took me about 45 minutes to pick out his food yesterday I looked at everything trying to decide its been a long time since I've picked out kitten food. I chose Blue Buffalo for him and he seems to like it I really like the ingredients with it.

catmom2wires

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You sound so excited! Someone's in LUV!

Blue Buffalo is an excellent food. Lucky kitty!

mystik spiral

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations! Really cute name!! Though I have a niece named Payton, so I'm a little biased...

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your addition! I am biased, but there are few things cuter and sweeter than a red baby boy. Can't wait to pics of this little darling.

okie89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

Congrats on your new baby boy Payton, is that like in Manning
I look forward to seeing pics of him.
GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Okie

P.S. They got robbed in the Superbowl!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes its after Peyton Manning lol his daddy named him so it had to be something related to football
I am completely on
with this little boy he is so sweet and precious. Here are some pics I took of him tonight

christinacat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He is just sooo cute, looks a little sleepy in the first picture. The excitement of a new home I guess - that is one lucky kitty!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Peyton is a handsome little boy! I can see why you fell in love with him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone, yes he is something else, the past two nights he has slept with us despite the 92lb lab being in the room he jumps from his cat tree to the bed and from the bed to the cat tree, unless he is sure that she is sound asleep then he walks around the floor its so cute!!!