New kitten!

nes

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you want to try to keep her in there, try a paper clip between the two zippers (if it has two), otherwise a safety pin. Sneaky devil!

She is ADORABLE!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nes

If you want to try to keep her in there, try a paper clip between the two zippers (if it has two), otherwise a safety pin. Sneaky devil!

She is ADORABLE!!!
Hey, that's something I didn't think about. Yes, it has double zippers so a paper clip would work. I asked DH to bring home a big box tonight from work because she is too active to say in a carrier. It was fine for the first few days, but her bowels are moving quite nicely now, and that just isn't the place for her. I may put the box in the spare room, and put a barrier against the door to keep her from getting out. As small as she is, lord knows what she will climb into. The spare bedroom is pretty bare, exact for the computer...that could cause a problem (with the wires) since she's still teething and chewing everything.

Yes, she is a cutie!! I need to give her another bath. She still has matted fur in some places that I didn't find the first time. But, I'm wondering if I really have to keep her contained now that she is eating solid food? She can climb up on me (to the top of my head) climb up on the couch....I'm sure she can climb out the the box. Do you think it would just be better to let her out with a litterpan that she can crawl into as opposed to keeping her in a box? I'm thinking the exercise and the interaction with the other cats might do her good. Any thoughts?

tyclipper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by calico2222

I'll try! Here is Pixie:

After a bath she isn't a toasted marshmellow....she may be a light tabby but I can't really tell at this point.

EDIT: sorry for the blurry pic, and now I have a VERY hungry kitten that I have to feed!
she's very cute!!