Purraise
I think you should stick to milk replacer for now

Do you have a scale to weigh her?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kenderken97

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yeah, but she has been eating great the whole time I've had her and her teeth are starting to come through almost all the way and when I try to feed her she only wants to chew on the nipple instead of drinking. Today's the first day she's done that though..

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Awwww... She's adorable. It looks like you figured out how to post, but here is the one you didn't post yet -

StefanZ and catwoman have give you some good advice. I'm sue the pics will help. :nod:

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute little puddin po! Looks like 2 of the 3 I rescued yesterday :)

I really can't get a good look at her eyes, either blurry or no direct close up face shot.

If you can or want to, take her over to a window, back facing the window when you're holding her up and take a pic that way, nice abd bright, clear shot of her face so I can see her eyes.

What I see in these pics, they look like normal bacterial infections as so many babies/kittens have, but your description sounds worse, so I just want to make sure I see what you see.

kenderken97

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I will for sure take some better pics but I won't be able to post them until tomorrow morning!

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
K kenderken97

Have you tried the warm washcloth plus eye ointment like catwoman707 advised? If so, do the eyes look any better yet?

Like she said, do it several times a day and do not allow the eyes to crust over again.

Please let us know. Cute little one!

kenderken97

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, the kitten passed away lastnight. I got home from walmart yesterday and she was sickly so I held her for 5 hours straight and comforted her. She was crying non stop so at least she's not in pain anymore. I miss her like crazy!!! I know it's nothing I did she was just sick but thank you to everyone who helped me! I appreciate it!!! I never left her until she took her last breathe! I loved that little kitty!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.