New Kitten In The House, Is It A Boy Or Girl?!hello!

Dexz1012

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So when I picking my cat up, they told me it was a girl but I am having doubts. Someone help!
20190602_101533.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
IMG_3290.GIF
Dexz1012, on behalf of The Catsite community, a warm
IMG_3369.GIF
to you.

So glad that you’ve joined this site and you are in the right place for all things cat and this site is loaded with tons of rich resources and you’ll find friendly and helpful cats around and many of our cats are very knowledgeable in cat related stuffs.

Your kitten looks like a male to me.

New Here? I Have A Few Suggestions For You!
Community Guidelines & Practices - Frequently Asked Questions
Forum Rules

Feel free to ask questions if you have any and start a new thread of your own and post them under the appropriate forum headings and do check out the many informative articles we have here in Articles | The Cat Site

Enjoy your stay and see ya around :wink:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, I am probably not much help with this, but how old is your kitten? Sometimes with younger kittens, even the vet has trouble discerning the gender.

DH rescued a tiny kitten that the vet said was a boy. I named "him" Lou and off he went to my MIL, who had agreed to adopt him. On the next trip to the vet, we discovered he is a she. MIL changed her name to Lucy.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Leslie is always a good name for a cat.

so is George - Georgianna

Julus - Julia

Cher - Chere

Last edited:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome to TCS. :wave2: Congrats on the new kitten. :bouquet: Sorry can't help with your question. However, I do have to ask, do you have pics of his/her other end? :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dexz1012

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, I am probably not much help with this, but how old is your kitten? Sometimes with younger kittens, even the vet has trouble discerning the gender.

DH rescued a tiny kitten that the vet said was a boy. I named "him" Lou and off he went to my MIL, who had agreed to adopt him. On the next trip to the vet, we discovered he is a she. MIL changed her name to Lucy.
Kitten is 8 weeks :)

Attachments

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's adorable! And yes, he is a he, very much so, lol. Be sure to have him neutered in a couple months!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dexz1012

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's adorable! And yes, he is a he, very much so, lol. Be sure to have him neutered in a couple months!
Definitely going to try to get him fixed before he starts spraying!!! Lol

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Would you like help finding a low cost neuter clinic in your area?

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I think we're looking at a little boy, to tell you the truth. But it's easy to be fooled. I've known kittens who weren't properly sexed until they were shaved and spread-eagles on the vet's table for neutering! S/he does have a remarkably cute fanny, however.