New kitten coming!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

michael

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
So excited, delivery will be this coming Tuesday, the 16th! Can't wait, I'm counting the days.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Michael I am so glad you guys are getting this stunning baby boy and that you are so excited about it. Just a few more days!

Originally Posted by mrblanche

Iz a vishus jungle beast,
Hear me roar!
Thats sooooo cute

michael

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you everyone. I just received an e-mail from the breeder, they felt that our new little boy is not mature enough to ship so they will be keeping him for at least another 2 weeks. That's tough but I will wait to make sure he is ready. His health and wellbeing is most important.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh
buy you have the right attitude. You want your new baby to be as healthy as possible. Did your breeder happen to send you more pics?

michael

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Oh
buy you have the right attitude. You want your new baby to be as healthy as possible. Did your breeder happen to send you more pics?
Only the two sets I have posted here.

michael

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Up-date: we are not getting the Kitten. The breeder contacted me and said the kitten has not developed as expected. We are back on the waiting list but we are at the top of the list. Very disappointing but I'm sure it's for the best. I just hope the kitten will still lead a good life somewhere.

sakura

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Michael

Up-date: we are not getting the Kitten. The breeder contacted me and said the kitten has not developed as expected. We are back on the waiting list but we are at the top of the list. Very disappointing but I'm sure it's for the best. I just hope the kitten will still lead a good life somewhere.
aww, that sucks
what does that mean exactly?

at least the breeder is being responsible.