New Kitten And Resident Kitty...

Should I continue the long process of site swapping or let both cats be free to roam together?

• Continue site swapping, but swap them every hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Continue Site Swapping but swap them after twenty-four hours (or longer, please explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Even better, they were grooming each other last night. Full on just licking each other. Then when I went to bed, I had Nikita laying on me, while I was on my back, Prince hops up and curls into a ball between my legs after the knees. Nikita proceeds to, after a while, lay down on the side of my legs at or above the knee section. I fell asleep and woke up, they were still in the same spots!

The one thing that seems to still be consistent is his pouncing her. The manager woman at petco next door to my apartments is a bit of a cat expert, and she was telling me that because Nikita had been spayed recently (February or late January) she would still have some pheromones that Prince, even though he's neutered, is still able to smell. That would be why he's going after her the way he is. I'm taking Nikita to Dr. Rowe for her first checkup, so I'm going to ask her about that one