New Introduction

Mickpest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello!
I am new to the site, and did not read the rules first, so I do apologize as I posted to a thread before doing this. :(
My husband and I are both huge cat lovers, and have two boys, Pesto and Mickey. Pesto is 9 and when we brought him home from the humane society 5 years ago, thought he would never come out from under the couch. He can still be very timid and will jump at sudden motions and sounds, but has turned into a very fat and happy boy. Mickey is our newest after losing our Max cat last fall to kidney disease. Mickey is 9 months and we are still trying to get he and Pesto together. Cats are soooo very different from each other. If someone had told me years ago that I would have this much trouble getting two cats together, I would have laughed at them.
Anyway, very happy to have found this resource and look forward to also contribute to the community when I can!

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to have you. Don't worry, I did the same thing. Had to put in my 2 cents worth before I made a hello. Would love to see pics of your boys.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome! Yes, do post pics of your kitties!

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mickpest

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks all for the lovely welcome! Here are my boys, Pesto, the older tuxedo boy, and Mickey, the grey tabby. I am also posting Max because we still feel him around and really miss him!

Attachments