New Here

lostnaivite

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone. My name is Hannah, I'm 18 years old, and I'm a proud "mom" to two great cats, both girls. Their names are Freckles (6-year-old calico) and Tigger (3-month-old striped tabby).

I've grown up around cats, and in total, have had the pleasure of living with 5 different cats (not all at once though). My parents had a sixteen-year-old cat named Cora when I was born, but sadly, she died of natural causes when I was about three years old. Then, when I was eight, we adopted another cat, who ended up being attacked by coyotes in the night when she was seven years old. Her name was Jasmine. Before Jasmine died, I had adopted a kitty of my own (since Jasmine was technically my brother's cat). That kitty was the aforementioned Freckles. She was adopted by our family in June of 1999.

After Jasmine died, we adopted another little kitty about a year later. We named her Alice, and she was a rambunctious little girl. A little too rambunctious, unfortunately. Shortly after her first birthday, she got hit by a car on the road outside our house. That was this past October. In late November, we adopted Tigger, and she is now a much-loved member of our family, as is Freckles.

Sorry for the novel, I didn't intend to write so much. I guess the one thing you should know about me personally is that I'm currently a college freshman majoring in computer sciences.

I hope to meet some cool cats (lol) around here!

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Ive been here for a month now and really enjoy it!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LostNaivite

I hope to meet some cool cats (lol) around here!
Ahem, ahem!
...Presents!..

Hi and Welcome to TCS!

I hope soon you put pic´s of your lovely babys on the forums!

See you on the forums!

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Welcome to TCS

thankyou for the lovely introduction to yourself and to all your kitties (past & present)
I hope you enjoy your time here, and I look forward to getting to know you

Please send me or another mentor a message if you need any help at all in the forums.

welcome again from me and my boys

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Hannah
we're so happy to welcome you, Freckles and Tigger to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Have a great time on TCS!

jeanor

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome.

No need to apologize for the history of your cats - that's how we get to know each other.

I have a daughter who is also majoring in computer science - she is in her second year.

Happy to have you on board