new here........

taurus5567

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hello. i followed this site from a poster in another forum i've frequented for over a year now. i currently have 17 cats. 10 of those are neutered/spayed. one is a momma who we didn't catch in time and six others are her six week offspring. i have three children ages 17, 16, and 12yrs old. we are waiting for the mommy to get over her mastitis before we now get her spayed. oh, and i also have three dogs lol. i'm 37yrs old and have been married for 17yrs as well. my cats are my children and i love each and every one of them dearly. looking forward to reading some of the posts and eventually chiming in on discussions. so, this is formally my "hello"

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Taurus.. I see you've found the Fur Pics forum.
I hope to see you post in there, We love kitty pics!! I hope you enjoy this site.. It's wonderful.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmmm, now I wonder, just who did you follow over here?
At any rate, welcome to TCS, its kinda like our other forum, it feels like family sometimes! If you need any help, just give me a yell and I'll be glad to do whatever I can !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

taurus5567

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
yup, i found the picture folder. i absolutely LOVE looking at kitties. i just can't get enough of them. their variety/breeds and colors are always different. i just gotta figure out how to downsize my pics and post a few. i had adobe but it got nuked with no back-up so now i have no program with which to do it. guess i'll have to wait....

taurus5567

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
oh, believe me, i'm not shy lol. momma kitty (nyna) will be better soon. she's in the healing stages now after all the stuff has come out. thanks for the thoughts though.

taurus5567

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks for the welcome. i think i'm gonna like it here.

taurus5567

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hmmm.... i'm not sure who i followed. might be someone named kittenchops lol. i'm too nosy to let a website or even a partial one pertaining to kitties get past me without sneaking a peak.

taurus5567

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thanks. love your cats, especially ginger and joseph. i have one tortie, one dilute tortie, one tuxedo, one orange and white, two all black, five tigers for the adults. for the kittens there are three tuxedo's, two orange (one lt and one dk), and a tortie like her momma.

taurus5567

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
thank you from me and mine.

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS Taurus!
I am glad you like the forums!! Let us know if you have any questions about anything!