New Here...

becachard

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!

I'm new to the forum but not to rexs. My current rex is called Killian Blue and, yes, he is blue. He is 6 months old and is absolutely perfect. We have three other cats, they ate just your basic housecat, but we love them just the same. Ash is the oldest at 5 and is grey, Hermione is next at 4 and a beautiful calico, and then we have Katniss, a 2 year old tiger stripe that looks like a Maine coon and has the disposition of a demon. Our dogs are Vala Marlise, an 8 yr old white Chinese Crested,Topher Isaac, a 4 yr old black Pug and Echo Caroline, a 1yr old Black boxer. We also have a turtle Named Franklin. Tonight my Killian decided to clear my bedside table By stealing various things off of it. Lol! I look forward to chatting with you all!

Becca

maureen brad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome! You have quite a full house. I always say the more the merrier. Your killian is adorable.

I think you will like TCS. I love this site. Everyone loves cats as much as I do so I know that no one here thinks I am nuts that I have three cats and love them to death.

There is also a lot of good advice to be found here.Tons of support through the hard stuff too. Glad to have you.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome!

I had to smile when I read about Killian clearing the bedside table.  My Milo did exactly the same thing!  If I was in bed, I had to put my water bottle on the floor or else bam!  It ended up there anyway.  After he headed over the bridge, it was months before I could bear to put anything there. 

Hope you get as much out of this site as I do.  I've never had rex's but had a friend who used to breed them.   They are so unusual!