New here with two new babies!

laylacarter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I just joined and am super excited to be part of a community who loves cats as much as I do. My name is Steph. I just adopted two beautiful sibling kittens. I adopted them about 3 weeks apart because one of them already had a pending adoption when I adopted the first kitten, but that fell through and I was able to take her! She just arrived today. Since they were apart for a bit I am going to keep them separated for a few days and reintroduce them slowly. My resident kitten (Carter, solid black male) who I adopted a few weeks ago has already hissed at the new kitten (Layla, torti female) under the door. I really hope they will get along. I'm assuming they don't remember each other after the time apart. They are 6 months old.

Anyway, I am excited to browse the site! Thanks for having me!

GemsGem

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Oh wow ! What two gorgeous kitties :heart3:

Layla has the most beautiful golden eyes ;)
and just look at how glossy Carters coat is - he's actually sparkling :D

Oh and welcome to the site :wavey:

Last edited:

brendan2282

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Welcome!  We're new to TCS too.  Max and Phoebe are litter mates, and they're the best of pals.  They really have a special bond and love each other. Enjoy your beautiful kitties!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laylacarter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh wow ! What two gorgeous kitties :heart3:

Layla has the most beautiful golden eyes ;)
and just look at how glossy Carters coat is - he's actually sparkling :D

Oh and welcome to the site :wavey:
Awe thank you! You are sweet!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laylacarter

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome!  We're new to TCS too.  Max and Phoebe are litter mates, and they're the best of pals.  They really have a special bond and love each other. Enjoy your beautiful kitties!
Thank you! I hope these two will love each other as much as yours do! I let them out together today for a few minutes but Carter just chases Layla and she puffs up and gets scared. I'm going to slow the introductions even more now, but I'm a little worried and stressed.