New here with babies on the way!!

kgail76

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello to all! My name is Kristin, and I live in Kentucky. I am pretty new here. I am owned by my lovely Oreo, who is currently pregnant with her first (and last) litter. Also proudly owned by Jam - "Daddy", who has been recently neutered. Poor boy!!

We are preparing for kittens now, Oreo should be ready to "pop" any day. The waiting is making me crazy - and she is a bit miserable...I have been spending quite a bit of time on the "Pregnant Cats and Kittens" board, but thought I should pop in here and introduce myself as well.

This is a wonderful place for all animal lovers, and I am so glad to have found it!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kgail76

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, it didn't take long at all to become a complete addict - I love TCS!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kgail76

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by icklemiss21

It never does take long to become addicted to TCS - look forward to seeing some kitten pics in the near future - hint, hint!
I have posted some pics of Momma and her babies over on the Pregnant cats/kittens board...Here is a link. Someone said they could only see one of the pics, but I can see all three. So I'm not sure what's going on with that...

Here is the link to the post...

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88453

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Kristin
we're so happy to welcome you, Oreo and Jam to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

Your house will be such fun with those little kittens around