New here...kinda

bnwalker2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone. I joined the boards last year and posted a few times, but then I moved and lost my computer for awhile. I couldn't remember my password, so I re-registered.
My name is Britni and I've currently got two permanent cats and three foster kittens that may become permanent family members.
Here are my babies:

This is Waffle cat. He turned a year old in April. His mother was dropped off at my house when she was pregnant with three little kittens. I found homes for all of them but kept this one. His original name was Taz but when my boyfriend and I moved in together he kept calling the cat Waffles and it stuck.

This is Oliver Felix. He's 14 weeks old and TINY! We got him from a place that had a "free kitten" sign in their front yard. He has a turned in front foot and a crooked tail. The foot was the reason no one else wanted him. So we adopted him.

And these three came from my b/f's uncle. Someone dropped off a pregnant stray. When the kittens were 7 weeks old, he called me and asked if I could take them and find homes for them. He wanted to keep the mother and have her spayed but couldn't take care of the babies. There were five, but we lost two early. Our original intention was to maybe keep one of them but my boyfriend has fallen in love and I believe we're keeping more than one...perhaps all of them.

This is Leo, the smallest in the group:

This is Daisy, she was very "hissy" and anti-social when we got her, but she's coming around:

and this is Tommy the Cat, he's the biggest of his siblings and very very sweet:

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My, what cute kitties you have! Leo just stole my heart! I had a red tabby boy named Leo that was the sweetest kitty ever. He grew to 23 lbs.
Welcome back to TCS, and thanks for sharing the pics.

evepie

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
auw they are all stunning
what a good meowmy you are for taking little Oliver Felix! imperfections are unique!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, Britni, Waffle, Oliver Felix, Leo, Daisy, and Tommy!
Your family is so beautiful! My girlies and I are so happy you've joined us and look forward to getting to know you better!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Britni
we're so happy to welcome you and your beautiful kitty family to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Bnwalker! Glad to meet you and your adorable feline family, and THANKS so much for rescuing!!! especially little Oliver Felix...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!
You and your bf sound like my kind of folks! I've lived with and loved cats all my life, and currently share my life with 9, all rescued, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course!, ranging in age from 16+ (Nicolas T. Cat) to 2 (Suha the Terrible!) I can't upload photos, maybe because I only have dialup; but thanks for sharing yours, and I wish all the best to you and your wonderful cat family!