New here, definitely NOT new to cats!

kindness4me

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone. I joined last night after stumbling upon the site. I'm equally a cat AND dog person, although I currently only have cats (six, all rescues, all indoors). I've been adopting/rescuing cats and dogs for most of my life...and am now worrying that in a few years I'll be perceived as "that crazy cat lady" who lives down the street. :lol3:

Anyway, my current kids consist of two adult males, two adult females, and two adult feral females. I posted about the latter on the 'ferals' board last night. They're something else!

As for me, I'm proud to be a longtime (25 years) ethical vegetarian, animal rights/welfare activist, and parent of an actual HUMAN [adult] child. :)

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Hello everyone. I joined last night after stumbling upon the site. I'm equally a cat AND dog person, although I currently only have cats (six, all rescues, all indoors). I've been adopting/rescuing cats and dogs for most of my life...and am now worrying that in a few years I'll be perceived as "that crazy cat lady" who lives down the street.

david's steph

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello to you Kindness4Me! From one "ethical vegetarian, animal rights/welfare activist" to another (yay, there are quite a few of us here! ), welcome, this place is the best to learn and share all about our feline best friends -_-