New haircut???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by clixpix

What about a graduated bob...you can have it in different lengths. I have one right now, and I love it!

Here are examples:

http://www.chicagosuperads.com/Help_...1P1/index.aspx
My boyfriend likes this cut, and is now claiming no knowledge over saying he didn't like the other bob....sheesh lol
I like it too

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
arg! I was all pumped to go and get my haircut today. A couple things happened:
1) turns out that there's a $20+ difference between the expensive and cheap places. dad talked me into the expensive place.
2) no one is open on mondays :p

Gotta wait till tomorrow to make an appointment....grrr...I hate waiting!

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
TA DA!
I don't think the pictures do it justice. She didn't want to cut it REALLY short in the back this time, but still did a graduated bob. Looks cute, don't you think?

Thanks for all of your help!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sassy pose!!

I have fine hair (but lots of it) My stylist recommended a product that might work for you.
It an Aveda product called pure abundance hair potion. First of all its a bit expensive but a little goes a long way. Its a powder you can sprinkle along your part and/or lit parts of your hair up and squirt it. (PS Never shake the bottle!!-EVER) If you then schrunch your hair up you will have lots more volume. Also I dry my hair with a round ceramic brush-that will add more volume to your hair. I think mind is about 3-4 inches in diameter (with the bristles). It takes a bit of practice but you will notice the difference!!

sylorna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

What a sassy pose!!

I have fine hair (but lots of it) My stylist recommended a product that might work for you.
It an Aveda product called pure abundance hair potion. First of all its a bit expensive but a little goes a long way. Its a powder you can sprinkle along your part and/or lit parts of your hair up and squirt it. (PS Never shake the bottle!!-EVER) If you then schrunch your hair up you will have lots more volume. Also I dry my hair with a round ceramic brush-that will add more volume to your hair. I think mind is about 3-4 inches in diameter (with the bristles). It takes a bit of practice but you will notice the difference!!
Hey, thanks for the tip! My boyfriend happens to work at a large drugstore chain, so I'll ask him if they have it when he gets home tonight
I already have a round ceramic brush...I think the ceramic one is the smaller of my two though. The lady styling it actually used one on it today (you'd never know though lol)