new guy on the block

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by david p

I'm a 56 year old bachelor from Pittsburgh, Pa. I work as a groundskeeper on a golf course. As I said before I can't scan pictures with my web tv system I'd have to e-mail them to someone to scan them. I've only been here a short time, but I know that I'm going to like it here very much. Just curious, are there any menbers from the Pittsburgh area?
Hi David!

My name is Cheryl. I will send you a Private Message on this site and give you my email address. If you would like I have a scanner and Photo Imaging software that perhaps I can help you post some pictures into your thread for you.

Welcome to the site, there are simply great people here!!

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by david p

I remember you from PT! This is also a great forum. I'm glad I'm here. Did you ever try to type with a tortoiseshell kitty in the crook of your arm??
not a tortie but a grey 6month old that keeps chasing my fingers also he often walks across the keyboard and some times steps on escape then I have to start all over again oh well back to the keyboard.

ccoccocats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Everyone
This is a picture of DAVID P! I helped him post his picture. He told me that this is NOT his cat though, it was one he was holding at a shelter.

crazykitten

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i know what its like my cat spaz has a habit of walking around my neck and all over and she trys to type and talk to everyone.

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey David, welcome to TCS!
Hope you can post pics of your cats soon! We'd love to see them! Have a great time around!